The Great BrotherHood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying to guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezra

Applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Applying to guild   Applying to guild EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello I know some of you, most i do not, however I have joined unions with you guys many times, I was in Spanked By, for a small time, during that time i joined more pvp, i would like to join this guild, for not only the good times i have in pvp but the even better times i will have in the future, My toon is a lvl 53 archer hm, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ezra Ray

Applying to guild Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for letting me join your guild   Applying to guild EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:59 am

I just wanted to say thank you letting me join your guild, though i liked it, I did not like the kinu thing, i sat and waited for almost an hour with the union when just to get kicked/asked to leave and join other union well i did, a union of three people, the 20 minutes i did of actually helping, we were able to get zero kills. I am sorry i guess this guild is not for me, howver, i still like all of you, and hope to party again with you in the future. thanks Ezra
Back to top Go down

Applying to guild
Page 1 of 1